So you’ve taken the bold step towards your dreams. You’re proud of yourself and excited to tell anyone who can listen. … Only to be told you’re out of your mind! 

What do you do? Give up? Cower away? 

The whistle has just blown, and the game has just began. See, the world is filled with two kinds of people, 98 percenters and 2 percenters. One kind (98%) only dream of achieving amazing things while the other kind get up and do what it takes (2%).

You’re on the field, playing the most important game of your life, and just like in any great game, there are spectators; some rooting for you and others betting against you. No matter what’s going in in the sidelines, you gotta keep playing. The game ain’t over till you win. 

Quitting is NOT an option. 

Advertisements